The Gotherinton, based on the classic 'Newnham' design, is a double basin vanity unit handmade in substainably sourced oak finished in a subtle limed hard wax oil , available with either counter top basins (as pictured) or undermounted basins.
Starting at 1200mm in width, it offers two sets of soft close solid oak dovetailed drawers (if an under mount basin option is chosen the top drawer front will be false to allow room to house the basin in the unit) and one large grooved shelf.
If you have selected an undermount basin, please use the the 'Add a Note' function at the checkout to let us know if you are opting for wall mounted or deck mounted taps - as this will affect the depth of your vanity unit and where we position the basin cut out in the counter top. Please note taps are not included.
The dimensions of The Gotherington designed to fit a counter top basin are as follows:
- 450mm (without counter top)
- 460mm (with counter top)
- 750mm (without counter top)
- 770mm (with Quartz or Carrara Marble)
- 780mm (with Full Stave Oak Top)
The dimensions of The Gotherington designed to fit an under mount basin are as follows:
- 550mm (without counter top)
- 560mm (with counter top)
*The depth is based on the width of vanity unit and the size of undermounted basin it can house, together with the type of taps chosen (wall or deck mounted). Please see the 'Basins, Taps & Wastes' webpage under the 'Vanity Unit Details' tab on our main menu for detailed information.
- 850mm (without counter top)
- 870mm (with Quartz or Carrara Marble)
- 880mm (with Full Stave Oak Top)
The measurement from the end of the vanity unit to the centre of the waste hole in the basin is as follows:
- On a 1200mm vanity unit - 340mm
- On a 1300mm vanity unit - 365mm
- On a 1400mm vanity unit - 390mm
- On a 1500mm vanity unit - 415mm
- On a 1600mm vanity unit - 440mm
- On a 1700mm vanity unit - 465mm
- On a 1800mm vanity unit - 490mm
- On a 1900mm vanity unit - 515mm
- On a 2000mm vanity unit - 540mm
This measurement will be required to ensure the pipe work is the correct place. However, please do add 10mm to the figures above if you intend to use these measurements to create your own counter top as you will require a 10mm overhang to the left and right hand side of the vanity unit.
top of page
VAT Included |